We all know that typically, Siberian Huskies are dogs of the snow or ‘Snow Dogs’ – this is true and is demonstrated in these pictures, however Huskies can and do live in areas without cold/cool temperatures. Best practices for these conditions are a water area for the Husky. For example a large enough bucket the Husky can occasionally jump in, and cool himself down. – Another good way is to use a hose pipe and occasionally spray your Husky – don’t worry Huskies go CRAZY when this happens and absolutely love it!
1) “I LOVE THE SNOW!” 😛
2) “We can eat it too!?”
3) Don’t you ever wonder what they are busy thinking during photographs like these?
4) The Three Husketeers 🙂
5) Afternoon nap in the snow, nothing special!
6) In my opinion, Huskies have the most beautiful eyes on the planet.
7) “I’m just that photogenic”
8) Beautiful photograph of a Siberian Husky
9) Pokerface. 🙂
10) About last night.. 😛
Share these beautiful Huskies with your friends and family using the buttons below